Re: Birthday List Nightmare! :o)

i feel so embarassed

i am so sorry to every one for the mistakes (was there anyones who's details are correct), i have no idea what happend. i went over and over making sure it will all be correct, maybe we can just say happy birthday, and not worry about how old or how young we are turning. and maybe i should just stick be a person who joins in in these little task, but not be the one performing them.

by now you would all know where i get IDIOT EMILY from he he he lol!

im sorry if you all dont find it amuzing, and im sorry if you do

idiot emily signing out before she becomes a bigger idiot

np.films for radio, radio heaven

Jessica Castillo <jess_castillo at yahoo_com> wrote:
AHHHHH!  You added a year!  I'll be 27 tomorrow not 28! :o)
~~ Jessica

THIS MONTHS BIRTHDAY LISTED IS:

JESSICA CASTILLO ON SEPTEMBER 9 TURNING 28.

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?