Re: Thinking of the back roads...

hi rhys,

after me posting that message i did a little research, its called the nullabore, its like a canyon, im going to drive from victoria across to western australia, it meant to take about a week, if driving alday and stop at nig, which is what ill do, going by a persons journal that is, but she only did about 800kms a day, im not sure what that is in miles sorry, any way that would be about 9 to 10 albums a day, well 10 otr albums and 2 of linfords, i think im going to learn all the words correctly now with all this listerning time. plus a couple of other different albums. i dont see this as being posible, but i will grab a couple of others so i dont get sick of them but as i said, i doubt that would ever ever happen.

well must go now, this road trip wont be until next year probaly, hopfully this year.

emil

rhys frank <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:
On Sat, 6 Sep 2003, blite young wrote:

> you people are all making me roadtrip hungry,

roadtrips are happy wierd times. i always feel i have more gotten *there*
by driving than flying.

> in australia, theres not too many nice place like you all talk about,
> well maybe there is and i just havent seen them yet, im in victoria,
> south east of australia, im thinking of having a road trip, across to
> south australia, ive been told that some where around there there are
> canyons, (under lining spelling errors) i think they are called canions,

canyon is correct. it's a transliteration or somethin gof canon (imagine a
tilde ~ ) over the first 'n', which is spainish (:

> dessert like place with big wholes in the ground, like a extremly deep
> river, but with no water.

now, i've never had a desse! rt that was anything other than whole (:

but i think you mean desert (you never want mroe than one desert) with
HOLES (:

> laughing my head off here, i can't really go into great details like you
> all, maybe aftr i actually go there and see it for myself, ill be able
> to describe it, lol!

descriptions are what dremas are made of.

> just have to wait for my bank account to build
> from emily
> p.s do you guys go on road trips by yourself, or take a friend, i love
> to drive along, i kinda do everything alone, im an alone kinda person i
> guess

yes.

i like alone.

i like driving with friends.

most ofmy recent roadtrips (past 5 years) have been with dave.

now he's my husband (:

i look forward to roadtrips with him

rhys

--