xian slant on secular drywall?

Dusty Volume wrote:
>"Daniel J. Temmesfeld" <dtemm at yahoo_com> wrote:
>> Mark (Dusty Volume), Ash is coming to Knoxville.
>> Check him out~ I think it's Nov 1st at New City
>> Cafe.
>
>thanks for the heads up--TNCC is a nice little
>non-smoking venue in our "old city".  They
>primarily book bands with a christian slant.
>Like Bill Malonee--would Ashley fall into this
>category, you think?

yeah, but no more than OtR.  Ash doesn't proselytize
to the extent that Bill Mallonee does (not that
there's anything wrong with that)... he's more in a
U2 vein, if anything...

Ash said that his Knoxville show is going to be a
full band thing... so it'll be a great show (if last
night was any indication whatsoever).

on a side-note... Bill Mallonee is going to be in
lovely Newport-KY (Southgate House) with Cincinnatian
David Wolfenberger.  A parlour show: Sat Sept 20th.

on the p's,
Dan

np: ashley peacock - don't they make machines for
      that now? EP

http://www.pixieprincess.com/ is dolphin-safe