Sayv Elizuhbeth

oh, i almost forgot...

geez... who went to the St Elizabeth benefit on Saturday?
i know Jay & Lynzi, Eric, Thurman, and some other listies
were there...

it was great... we showed up near the end of Kim Nixon's
set.  also saw Ashley Peacock, KARIN BERGQUIST solo (she
debuted a NEW song), Kim Taylor, Mike Helm, David Wolfen-
berger, Ma Crow, Katie Laur, Tory Burnsink (or something),
Cameron Martin Cochran, Janet Pressley... um... and I
know I'm forgetting someone...

i hope that they make it an annual thing...

anyway, it was a GREAT show, a GREAT venue, with GREAT
art, GREAT food, and for a GREAT cause.  plus beer in a
church- how could it be a bad thing? :-)

grating,
Dan

np: m.o'brien* & a.peacock - so much more...  {mush} ;-)
       *- the most gorgeous songwriter I know...

http://www.pixieprincess.com/ - kid tested, mother approved