Thinking of the back roads...

Just wondering, my new fellow listees….

Listening to OHIO, in particular…Ohio, Cruel and Pretty, Hometown Boy….and  Go Down Easy from GDBD….

Karin and Linford I believe know the small-town feeling…the strip pits, sloe gin backporch nights, 7-Elevens, the slow curve of a backroad …and draw from the memories of their early years.

Are you a smalltown person, country bumpkin, city slicker?

It might be interesting to know the demographics of their fanbase….

If you live in a city/rural area now…is this where you were raised?  Is it your first choice to live where you live now?

I grew up in a Connecticut small town…not country, not city….suberbia.

I moved to Colorado as an adult to be near these gorgeous mountains and open spaces.

I’ve visited large cities (ie NYC) and althought it’s exciting to stay a while and experience city life with a somewhat impersonal flavor (surrounded by millions of people and yet somehow isolated) I am happy to be a country-mouse.

Any thoughts?

 Trudes