Re: CD prices

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Shank Zehr wrote:

> Halloo-
>
> I just saw in USA Today that Universal is cutting their suggested retail
> price for CDs to $12, in hopes that other companies will follow suit,
> striking a massive blow against online music buying and piracy and
> luring people back into the stores. Any thoughts (or actual knowledge)
> on how this will affect indies? Which level of the industry takes this
> loss? Does this make a difference in where y'all will buy your music?
>
> lookin' for a deal with integrity, Kirk

i have a great big HAH to add to that news.

universal is not doing something 'wonderful' we're just all so used to
high prices, that this looks good

i like this article, it's funny (:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3092778.stm

rhys

--
Windows has detected that the mouse has moved.
Please restart for the change to take effect.