Re: I like books too

Its been a while since I read it, but I remember that the main
character was probably someone I wouldn't like if I met her, but I was
rooting for her anyway.  I liked that she somehow came to terms with
who her father was and his life.  I liked that everything didn't get
totally solved, but it was real life, and things were looking up.  And
every once in a while Lamott has a great couple of lines that just make
me shiver.

the Potter is similar in that way.  I love the way Rowling describes
things, and her dialogue is so great.

Bethany