RE: I like books too

Cool, thanks for the info, folks. Bono and Rushdie: there's a relationship
I'd be interested to learn more about. May not appear on (S)Extra this week.
"Entertainment" shows just baffle me. Another machine to feed the culture's
superiority complex.

Another divorce? Please pass the cheese puffs,

Nathan