new show dates and cstone stuff

they added some new dates to the site.

and there are some new pics on of K&L in the studio on the
montage productions site and a request from kris.

"Cornerstone, looking for a shooter with DVX100
Filming for the project will take place July 3 & 4 at
Cornerstone Music Festival in Bushnell, Illinois. This is a
request for any shooter who will be bringing a Panasonic DVX100
24p camera to the festival. I'm looking for at least one other
person to help me film the Friday night concert at the Gallery
stage with that particular camera. This is a volunteer gig, and
you will receive a camera credit on the project. I'd also like
to hear from anyone who will be using a Sony PD-150 or VX2000.
You can contact kris at montage-productions_com"

http://www.montage-productions.com/featuredProject.html

have fun at cornerstone,
michelle