RE: Is it a sin?

>Yes it is a sin, lol.
>Speaking of Mike Knott, he seriously scares teh crap
>out of me. I only saw him once, at Tom Fest in 99. But
>the guy really, really freaked me out.

I know what you mean, I had seen Mike Knott before and really liked him,
then my wife saw him at C-Stone for the first time at the famous "baked
beans show" and she thought the guy was seriously in need of therapy.  But
we have seen him 2-3 times in very small venues and she thinks he is
fantastic now.

But of course the first time she saw Mike Roe and Steve Taylor she thought
the were on speed or acid or both.  ;-)

Michaelmaybuyamikeknottpainting