Schurmbwhatever, sure

>I can't believe I didn't write a review for the Canal Street shows!!
>Seriously kids, we are dealing with musical geniuses(is that a word?).

Um, it's spelled correctly, if that's what you mean. :) Yeah that's probably
the word you're looking for.

>Oh!! BRIAN SCHURMBWHATEVER, I MUST HAVE THOSE BOOTLEGS. :) (sorry can't
>remember how to spell your name) Welcome back from Africa, dude. And I
>cannot believe you didn't stop by the merch table and introduce yourself!!!
>Geez, man. That better never happen again! ;)

If I'd met you there would you have remembered at least my first name
correctly? This is the first time I've seen my last name without a 'W' in
it, full points for originality.
Yeah just giving you a hard time. :) I did mean to say hello. Waited around
and talked to Linford for a moment after the show. My ride was pulling my
elbow to go even then. Walked by the merch table and you were in
mid-conversation, decided it'd just be rude to interrupt to say hi and then
immediately bye.
I'll get you a copy of the bootleg, maybe slightly after I get it myself.
You've got to have a copy, K&L talk about you more than the new album.
Almost.

Nate