Re: Schurmbwhatever, sure

Nathan(we'll just leave it at that):
>If I'd met you there would you have remembered at least my first name
>correctly? This is the first time I've seen my last name without a 'W' in
>it, full points for originality.
>Yeah just giving you a hard time. :) I did mean to say hello. Waited around
>and talked to Linford for a moment after the show. My ride was pulling my
>elbow to go even then. Walked by the merch table and you were in
>mid-conversation, decided it'd just be rude to interrupt to say hi and then
>immediately bye.

Of course I would have gotten the first name! I probably would have gone in
my pants just to know you were there at the time!! :) I'll give you some
credit for thinking about saying hi. I know you were just intimidated by my
beauty. Ahhh haha haha.

>I'll get you a copy of the bootleg, maybe slightly after I get it myself.
>You've got to have a copy, K&L talk about you more than the new album.
>Almost.

Oh, yeah. Haha. The first nite was the whole little blue river thing... that
was fun. Is that the recording you have? Or the second nite?? I can't
wait... those shows were amazing.

I forgot to say that I met Brian Schermbwhatever. :) Lol... I think I was
getting the two last names mixed up. He was just using me for tix, tho. ;)
(hey, brian!!)
Swartzendruber. Swartzendruber. Got it now.

It's good to have you back on the list. :)

kylie

Msn: kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com
Aol(IM): Squeaky5891