Heading down to Cornerstone, gonna have myself a time

It looks like I'll be heading on down to Cornerstone this year.  Sherry
_may_ come...that's still up in the air a bit.

However, I should also mention that if you folks want to say 'hi', I may
have the easiest way to find me of any of you...this year, I'm going to be
helping to be volunteering at the Imaginarium for most of the festival.
Dave Canfield and Mike Hertenstein have two other big projects going (the
Imagin'Dat tent and the Flickerings Film Festival, respectively), so they
needed some help this time.  Should be fun.

And besides, you _know_ you want to go to the Buffy Seminar...

-Drew J

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)