Re: missing the list

Jeff:
>I am sure that Nathan Swartzendruber won't be offended
>by the way you butchered his name.  : )
>It's just your way of paying him back for not
>introducing himself, right?  Did you know that Nathan
>is a fellow Hoosier from Kokomo and now lives in
>Cincy?

That's exactly rite, Jeff. :) Yeah... I knew that. We've chatted about 'the
Pour House' and 'City of Gas City City Hall'(they finally changed it!!). :)

>The "icon of coolness"?  Did they slip a Mickey in
>that "free" coke?  : )

Ha! No... they were a little different about the liquor! :)

>Oh, to be young and in love...  : )

Indeed. ;)

>So, just what are you kids planning to do now that Joe
>is being sent to Japan for a year?  I have three words
>for you..."Vegas Baby, Vegas!"  : )

Lol. You're not too far off. :)
We're really not quite sure what to do now?? I will definitely be making a
coupla trips to Okinawa, tho.

> > kylie wilkerson
> > merch table extraordanaire
>
>Yes, you are our very own Retail Queen!  : )

I think I'll have a tshirt made. :)

waiting for the ocean,
kylie