Re: missing the list

>Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 00:03:05 -0500
> From: "kylie wilkerson"
> <kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com>
> Subject: missing the list

> Life has been crazy lately, and for like the first
> time ever... i haven't
> kept up with the list. *gasp* (Take a moment to get
> back in your chair). :)

Your absence was noticed!  I am glad that you are back
on the scene.  : )

> Oh!! BRIAN SCHURMBWHATEVER, I MUST HAVE THOSE
> BOOTLEGS. :) (sorry can't
> remember how to spell your name) Welcome back from
> Africa, dude. And I cannot believe you didn't stop
>by the merch table and introduce yourself!!!
> Geez, man. That better never happen again! ;)

I am sure that Nathan Swartzendruber won't be offended
by the way you butchered his name.  : )
It's just your way of paying him back for not
introducing himself, right?  Did you know that Nathan
is a fellow Hoosier from Kokomo and now lives in
Cincy?

> Canal Street Tavern is my fav place to see OtR.  And
>the staff are the nicest people in the world. They
>really are. I enjoy working the merch table quite
>a lot  - especially there, and especially b/c they
>gave me free coke and pretzels. :)
> I also enjoyed talking with Jeff Grantham and
> Micheal(former listee/ebay
> freak/OtR groupie). Jeff is the icon of coolness,
> and Micheal is just plain generous. Thanks, guys. :)

The "icon of coolness"?  Did they slip a Mickey in
that "free" coke?  : )
Yeah, the Saturday night show at the CST was memorable
for a variety of reasons.  The Michael that you are
referring to is Mike Campbell, who gave Karin that
bottle of her favorite wine.  I met Mike the same
night I met you when we were at the Christmas show.
In Dayton, I had the opportunity to meet some other
folks like CST's own Mick Montgomery, Cameron Cochran
(the opening act), his wife Elizabeth, her friend
Hollie and "a lovely woman who shall remain nameless
for the moment."  It was fun hanging out after the
show and talking with you, Mike and Karin.

> Well, the boyfriend got back to N.C. safely on May
> 19 as planned. The next day I couldn't take it
?>anymore and made the 14 hour trip to surprise him.

Oh, to be young and in love...  : )

> Karin thought we might be engaged by the end of the
> nite anyway b/c we had a jacuzzi in our room...

Sounds like all the ingredients required for "love
soup."  ;)
So, just what are you kids planning to do now that Joe
is being sent to Japan for a year?  I have three words
for you..."Vegas Baby, Vegas!"  : )

> kylie wilkerson
> merch table extraordanaire

Yes, you are our very own Retail Queen!  : )

Now going back to work mode,

Jeff