Re: bothered

ok, so i couldnt wait till i got off the computer to check out this cd, murder is such a great song, i loved it as soon as i heard it, i just never checked the cover to see what it was called, and i have heard bothered on this album too, i live the version on eve better but its still good.
a lot of you have probably listern to otr from when they first begun, i only started now, so i bought the latest cd, now ive bought older ones of course the newer ones sound better, but im completly shocked to listern to eve and find out its like 9 years old, it doesnt sound like an older cd, i first thought it would be from 98 or somthing.

anyway they are all great, maybe i should read there covers and work out which is which. when i first got them, i put them all in my cd player, and was un sure which case they belonged too afterwards.  i no know though lol!

emily

"l. harnish" <indigoebony at yahoo_com> wrote:
Emily--

not sure if I fully understood if you successfully
heard "bothered" or not. to hear it, when playing
track 12 on your eve disc, let it keep running. it
takes about 13 minutes before "Bothered" will begin.

The version on Eve has an gorgeous upright bass
accompanying the lovely Karin--played by Linford, I
think.

The version on Besides has a gorgeous piano
accompanying the lovely Karin, played by Linford, I
know for sure. Besides also has the ever so cool and
unique for otr-- "Murder."

Live, I think that Karin has begun to play the piano
for this song. is that right?

you can find the words here, under B, for "bothered"
http://overtherhine.com/words/lyrics/index.html#Anchor-Birds-47857

for lack of something else to say,
Lindsey