bothered

Emily--

not sure if I fully understood if you successfully
heard "bothered" or not. to hear it, when playing
track 12 on your eve disc, let it keep running. it
takes about 13 minutes before "Bothered" will begin.

The version on Eve has an gorgeous upright bass
accompanying the lovely Karin--played by Linford, I
think.

The version on Besides has a gorgeous piano
accompanying the lovely Karin, played by Linford, I
know for sure. Besides also has the ever so cool and
unique for otr-- "Murder."

Live, I think that Karin has begun to play the piano
for this song. is that right?

you can find the words here, under B, for "bothered"
http://overtherhine.com/words/lyrics/index.html#Anchor-Birds-47857

for lack of something else to say,
Lindsey