RE: bonus song on "eve"

hi bethany,
thanks for that, but do you no what you just pointed out something to me that i should have known, i have "besides" its in my cd play, that disc is my arlam clock, it turns on at 7.40am and switches off at 8am, i am so stupid, although ive played it in full a few times, i mustnt have noticed it, soon as i get off computer i will listern to it though
again thanks

after asking the name of song, i listerned to it and from what i had been reading from the song list, i came to my own conclusion that it was called bothered, talk about thick in the head. because you have to wait so long for it to play, i would walk away and forget about it, and being on repeat, it would then start from the top of album,

emily

Bethany Keeley <blk4 at calvin_edu> wrote:
The song is called "Bothered."  There's a lovely version of it on _besides_.  In fact, its the whole reason I BOUGHT _besides_ although after that I discovered "Dead Weight" which is very nice as well.

In other news, 2 am fire drills are never funny.

Bethany
This from Emily:
hi i noticed someone mentioning the song on the album of eve,
i had this album for a few weeks before i noticed this, as i was away and only had my discman, and when it came to song 12 it just stopped as if nothing there (its a completley dodgy discman).

Anyway, does anyone now the name of that song, i would like to no so i could try fined the words for it and is it on any other albums, i like it so much, but its horrible to wait about 2 minutes for it to play. i cant fastfoward on car cd player or one in my room or it skipps the hole song, i would love to be able to play it on a cd without having to wait, and to be able to put it onto repeat.

Do you Yahoo!?