Re: going to hell in a handbasket and you don't give a shit, becauseyou're more concerned that i used the word shit than sending people to hell

Daniel J. Temmesfeld wrote:

> What if I recite Dr Dre's entire Chronic album at the top of my lungs,
> because I like the flow and word play that he has?  You know, the
> non-WalMart version?

Then I would work hard, as Christ would want me to, to introdcue you to
some *good* hip hop. Mos Def anyone? Aesop Rock? Jurassic Five? The Roots?

yeah.

np: "High Water" - Bob Dylan

--
John Paul Davis