going to hell in a handbasket and you don't give a shit, because you're more concerned that i used the word shit than sending people to hell

"going to hell in a handbasket and you don't give a shit, because you're
more concerned that i used the word shit than sending people to hell..."
(definitely a paraphrase)  Tony Campola also said something along those
lines.

People... words are words.  Intent is what should be weighed.

If I say, "screw you!"  or "fuck you!"... well, which one is worse?
What if I say "screw you!" in anger and hostility to someone who cut me
off on the highway?  What if I say "fuck you!" jokingly to a friend who
was razzing me?

What if I say, "I'm going to kill you!!"

What if I recite Dr Dre's entire Chronic album at the top of my lungs,
because I like the flow and word play that he has?  You know, the
non-WalMart version?

Words are just words.  Intent and context are mightier and point to the
location of the heart.

Evanescence is a band.  They may be Christians.  People shouldn't give a
fuck what spiritual lines they are on, not on, or even ambiguously on.
They still make great music.

now back to the lecture at hand,
Dan

VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/