Jeffrey Bell & The WB's Angel (OTR-content)

Cool... I saw "Jeffrey Bell" as the writer/director of tonight's episode
of Angel, and I immediately went... "cool!"

Little did i know that there would actually be an Over the Rhine snippet
in the script.  One of the little boys is speaking about Jasmine (a
demon who is folling everyone that she is god), and apparently the
little boy's name is Linford Detweiler... :)

"Why I Like Jasmine by Linford Detweiler... Jasmine makes food taste
good."

Did anyone else notice any other Over the Rhine reference(s)?  Nikki?

cool,
Dan

VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/