Re: OtR Philly review (or: Ysobelle is a sneaky bastard)

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, jan weatherman wrote:

> I know that I have read in an interview or two (although I can't exactly
> tell you where) that Bill admits to taking medication (Prozac?) After
> seeing him perform, and talking to him later, Amy knew that there were
> some issues there. I don't know what specifically she meant (as I am not
> a professional in these matters) But it doesn't really matter. Bill is a
> fine person, a great artist, and is doing what he needs to do to get by.
> And anybody who would categorically classify Philly as polite is nutso!

prozac (the name brand) is used for much much more than just mental
disorders.

it also helps: pms, ADD, migraines, and some other stuff i can't remember.

so it doesn't really go to show anything except it's easy to associate a
brand name with a disorder (when it's used for pms, it's called serafem)

not to make any one look/feel/taste stupid

rhys

--
A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer.