Re: OtR Philly review (or: Ysobelle is a sneaky bastard)

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, jan weatherman wrote:

> I know that I have read in an interview or two (although I can't exactly
> tell you where) that Bill admits to taking medication (Prozac?) After seeing
> him perform, and talking to him later, Amy knew that there were some issues
> there. I don't know what specifically she meant (as I am not a professional
> in these matters) But it doesn't really matter. Bill is a fine person, a
> great artist, and is doing what he needs to do to get by.
> And anybody who would categorically classify Philly as polite is nutso!

Absolutely...on all counts there.

Really wasn't looking for gossip...just that it was something of an odd
statement.  Well, not the bit about Philly, but...

-Drew J
(Hi, Kylie!  We're buyin' a house!  Woooo!)

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)