Re: OtR Philly review (or: Ysobelle is a sneaky bastard)

I know that I have read in an interview or two (although I can't exactly
tell you where) that Bill admits to taking medication (Prozac?) After seeing
him perform, and talking to him later, Amy knew that there were some issues
there. I don't know what specifically she meant (as I am not a professional
in these matters) But it doesn't really matter. Bill is a fine person, a
great artist, and is doing what he needs to do to get by.
And anybody who would categorically classify Philly as polite is nutso!

-janweatherman

>On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, jan weatherman wrote:
>
> > Bill Mallonee plays. I was a fan of his before I ever heard of OtR, but
>I've
> > always managed to miss his live show. He is as good as I expected.
>However,
> > my wife (Amy, by the way) is a mental health therapist, and she has many
> > thoughts on his state of mind. Super nice guy, though. We saw the
>beginning
> > his second set, and he says that the Philly crowd is super polite. I
>think
> > that's where we decided he's nutso. Philly is known for being everything
>but
> > polite.
> >

>I'm curious, if you don't mind expanding, on what your wife meant.
>
>-Drew J

THE GREATEST >ahem< RADIO SHOW EVER!!
3 Chords & the Truth, Baby!
http://www.live365.com/stations/234962