Re: Tap Tap-- "Hey, is this thing on?"

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> I said, "David got engaged at the show last night!"

i saw it.

i saw it when david said something, since he asked me before hand (when i
announced my own) did i think karin and linford would let him do it at the
show? and i said 'yea'

then i wrote the list yesterday askign for details, and happy little
you-know-who helped me on my way out the door from said forum.

therefore, i just wrote him privately.

now i see i'm on the list again (:

and i say! freat story Ysoie! fun that you helped (: i like your boots
even more, and am despereately hoping to see them someday (:

>  Hey, David-- Mazel tov!
>

> RIGHT, LOSTEES?

yes'm!

felicidades!

rhys

--
A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer.