RE: Tap Tap-- "Hey, is this thing on?"

hahaha, conrats indeed David and Dana.  Proposing at an OTR show
is brilliant, I'll have to mention that idea to someone at some
point.  Of course, that won't be for a while yet.  I just
established a "friends with no just" status today, with the
possibility of something else later on.  Like I need this in the
middle of finals.  such is life I suppose.
contentedly
Bethany