"Hello, Ohio"

Friends, lovers, perpetrators of hope:

I'm new to this burgeoning list here, but I'm wondering what numbers of you might be interested in a 'leg of Karin's piano ballad "Hello, Ohio"?

I've just converted it to MP3 and feel awfully guilty at the thought of keeping it to myself, not to mention the scarcity with which it already exists out in the wild. (Believe me, I've looked.)

So let me know. I'm thinking perchance it's been offered here before and I apologise if I'm duplicating that offer, but I did want to bring it. So brung it I have.

>>> Quality of recording: A (95%); 5 min 45 sec; spoken intro <<<

Also, I'm looking for a 'leg of "Green-Clouded Swallowtail." If anyone has this or knows where I can get it, I'd be endeared. I've had no luck in the forests.

Merci,
[jp/p].