Re: "Hello, Ohio"

[jp/p] wrote:
> Friends, lovers, perpetrators of hope:
>
> I'm new to this burgeoning list here, but I'm wondering what numbers of
> you might be interested in a 'leg of Karin's piano ballad "Hello, Ohio"?

For a second I thought you were offering to sell a leg of Karin's piano!
Then I thought, "how will the thing stand up then?" And I imagined Karin
playing "Give Me Strength" on a piano hoisted up on cinder blocks in the
front yard of a mobile home, wearing a tattered Tori Amos-type dress.

This is why I did not pursue a career in music videos.

> Also, I'm looking for a 'leg of "Green-Clouded Swallowtail." If anyone
> has this or knows where I can get it, I'd be endeared. I've had no luck
> in the forests.

You can get that song if'n you purchase "Cutting Room Floor" from the
band's website.

- John

np: "I Saw Three Ships" - Sting

--