Beatles v. Sinatra?

Holy cow, that's crazy.  To MY untrained ears, it's comparing shlock sung by
an entertainer vs. artists that write amazing songs, coupled with a
visionary artist at the production helm.  We can't put ourselves back in 60
when all we've heard is Sinatra-esque, our virginal ears awaiting some
k-razy folks to do funny things to studio tape...

In my pea-sized brain, it's comparing Seinfeld to Rothko..

;)

Hi, Kelvin.  I missed ya.

She loves Frank!, yeah, yeah, yeah...,
She loves Frank!, yeah, yeah, yeah...
And with a critic like Dan, you know that can't be .. baaad!!
Yeah!  Yeah!  Yeah!!    Yeah!  Yeah!  Yeah!!