Y.H.F.?

Does any contributor on this list have opinions re: Yankee Hotel Foxtrot,
the newer one from Wilco?  I'm working on my...  sixty eighth or so listen..
  and it's just amazing.  The sonic textures (noise vs. traditional music
beauty) are phenominal.  Hard to listen to the first few times..  And the
songwriting..  The lyric.  Wowie...

I saw 'em the other month and it was an A+.  Has anyone seen the "I Am
Trying To Break Your Heart" Wilco movie that was making the art-house rounds
this season?  I fear I missed it in the theatre...

Jesus, don't cry,