Re: Beatles v. Sinatra?

From: "Bruce Lachey" <b_lachey at hotmail_com>

> Holy cow, that's crazy.  To MY untrained ears, it's comparing shlock sung
by
> an entertainer vs. artists that write amazing songs, coupled with a
> visionary artist at the production helm.

Brusay!  How could you?!? Schlock?  Please...

Granted, Frankie didn't write the songs he sang.  But then again neither did
Ella, Tony Bennett, Eva Cassidy and a lot of the old blues singers.  Does
that make the songs or the performances any less better?  A good song is a
good song regardless of who wrote it.
Am I to believe that 'She loves you yeah yeah yeah' is better songwriting
than One For My Baby or That's Life?  I can't buy that.

 > Hi, Kelvin.  I missed ya.

Thanks.  I missed you too, Sweetums.

KB