Re: (3) There, and Back again.

well, one of my favourite quotes is one from our very own Rhys. i've  kept
it posted next to my computer for the last year and a half..

"... i think God purposely scatters the path with beauty just to see if
we will notice, and hopes that we do. maybe it's like little love letters."

from this post: http://www.actwin.com/OtR/month.200105/msg00739.html

i'm not back, i just never really left. :-)

::chris::