Re: The Cutting Room Floor CD

In a message dated 10/25/2002 3:53:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kanani71 at yahoo_com writes:

> Spinning:  dude.  this is totally tripadelic.  me = diggin' on
>  it bigtime.  i love the "aaaahhh - aaahhh - ahhhh" stuff at the
>  end and the harmonica.

I completely agree; this song's a bit like 'Murder', in that it's a song that
made me think "THAT'S Over the Rhine?!?"    I love it.

Here's the lyrics (as best I can tell, any mistakes are all mine; please
correct me!) for those who are interested in such things:
my head's spinning like a broken record player
come and drop that needle
drop it down
steal me from this jaded god-forsaken place
write some new lines on my face
i need you my love to come and sing for me
a brand new revolutionary melody
i am ready now to throw away the rules
we're all beggars tramps and fools