taft show...let's count our blessings!

hey kids.

i was slightly disappointed by the lack of excitement about the taft show.  i just have a couple of things to say.

1.)  karin and linford had told matt and me that there possibly wasn't going to BE a taft show, since they lost their opening act, and they had to change the date so many times.

2.)  the last time they had a q&a session only THREE people showed up.

so, let's count our blessings guys.  first of all, there IS a taft show.  secondly, bill malonee is the opening act.  thirdly, we as listees can still get together and have a lot of fun.  plus, they said that they might do something informal after the taft show.  let's be happy, people..."shiny happy people holding hands..."

*love and smiles*
jessyka