RE: There, and Back again.

Lynz H said (among other things:

> a statement of the obvious, I know.
> but I always need reminded of the obvious.
> sometimes I think it's the best stuff I know.

I think you're absolutely right.  Good observation.

> out of curiousity, what kind of poetry are the fans of
> otr fond of? anyone found a poem profound enough they
> keep it in plain sight?

I'm a big poetry-reader.  My favorite is more recent poets, like
Denise Levertov, Scott Cairns and Sarah Getty.  I also like Frost
and Dickinson and Eliot and Cummings.  And Shakespeare.  And
Sidney.  When I feel like trying hard.

> what about quotes? we've enjoyed the otr quote of the
> week for several months now...what are some of yours.

here's something:
We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
- T. S. Eliot (Little Gidding)

sort of applies to your previous comments.  I like it.  I like
the whole Little Gidding, but there's so much of it, it's hard to
comprehend.

Have a lovely weekend, everyone,
Bethany