Re: Definitely Urban Cowboy(was: TCRFcd)

Michelle wrote:
>Green-Clouded Swallowtail (version 1.0):

This is definitely one of my fav OtR songs. Except, I like it the way
they've been playing it at shows lately better than 1.0.

>I Let It Go:  this is the standout track on this CD for me.
just, wow.  Karin's voice is its own instrument, complimenting
every song.>

I can't explain how much I am in love with this song. Except I don't know
all the lyrics. (Come on, Eric) It's so beautiful, and it's on repeat. I
love the '...it's fair enough' part.

Toledo: Sooo happy this is on the cd! Thank you. :) 'I can't do it for you
babe.' Sweetness.

It's Never Quite What It Seems: Wow. I'm glad I have it on cd now. I have
GDBD(independent)which doesn't include this song.

Helpless(live): This is definitely an 'eye-closer'. I've never heard the
Neil Young version so I've been missing out.

>thank you karin and linford.  you guys keep your thoughts on us
in such a way that we never feel distant.  you are your music.
>thank you for that.

Amen or something.

Michelle(surfs up dude), sometimes I think we have the same thoughts. You're
like the Hawaii version of Kylie. :) I can't believe you're not coming to
the Taft show. Jerk. (juuust joking) ;)

thank you,

kylie jo wilkerson

And ps HOLY COW they put 49 seconds! of music on a cd. Genius.