Re: Re: Buffy banter. Kinda spoilery.

On 9/25/02 9:19 AM, quoth the effervescent rgockley at andrew_cmu.edu at
rgockley at andrew_cmu.edu:

>we weren't quite sure what to make of the new haircut. but damn, he did a
>good insane rock back-and-forth and talk to himself...

And she LEFT HIM THERE. I mean, I know she was worried about Dawn, but
STILL! The very last scene, I'm chanting, "Go back for him, go back for
him!"

>the one problem with the episode is that it desparately wanted to be two
>hours long. i mean, what was up with the opening scene? who was that
>chick? *sigh*

Which scene? The training scene?

>poll: new principal: force for good, or force for eeeevil?

I'm thinking good, but allll too innocent. Possibly corruptible.

>my boyfriend was ecstatic at just getting to see the mayor again.

Ah, that's who that was. I thought, "Smells like used cars. Must be The
Mayor."

>sadly, though, i'm missing a large chunk of buffy's history. i never
>watched it until the last coupla episodes last season. i have since
>watched the first two seasons on dvd, but season three won't even be out
>until 2003, and it's in, what, seventh season? *sigh*
>
>love,
>rachel

Ask and ye shall receive:

http://StudiesInWords.de/shooting/index.html

http://www.buffyguide.com/episodes.shtml

The latter isn't complete in seasons five and six, but there are pictures
and synopses and the whole shebang. They even explain the
self-references. It's great!

I mean, it's not video replay, but that's what Kazaa and a high-speed
internet connection are for, right?

And has anyone ordered the Musical soundtrack yet?