Re: Re: Buffy banter. Kinda spoilery.

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> And she LEFT HIM THERE. I mean, I know she was worried about Dawn, but
> STILL! The very last scene, I'm chanting, "Go back for him, go back for
> him!"

eh. he *had* been trying to kill her last season, hadn't he? isn't that
how he came to have his soul back in the first place?

> Which scene? The training scene?

no-no, waaay at the beginning. opening scene. istanbul. chick running
from hooded guys. they get her. end of scene.

> I'm thinking good, but allll too innocent. Possibly corruptible.

innocent? personally, i thought he was faaar from innocent. which is why
my initial reaction was "hello, bad guy." though my friends thought him a
force for good, so i dunno. he definitely had the "i know a lot more than
i'm letting on" aura about him.

> Ah, that's who that was. I thought, "Smells like used cars. Must be The
> Mayor."

i haven't yet met the mayor, since he wasn't in seasons 1 and 2. *sigh*

> Ask and ye shall receive:

hmm. must find out if boyfriend will kill me for reading such things
before seeing the actual episodes... :)

love,
rachel