Re: Buffy banter.

mmm, i love rich techno-geek friends with tivo's.

warning -- i make a coupla allusions to things that happened in the new
buffy episode. no spoilers, really, but if you haven't seen it and want to
keep yourself pure, be forewarned.

> The new hairstyle gave me pause, but also made me purr.

we weren't quite sure what to make of the new haircut. but damn, he did a
good insane rock back-and-forth and talk to himself...

the one problem with the episode is that it desparately wanted to be two
hours long. i mean, what was up with the opening scene? who was that
chick? *sigh*

poll: new principal: force for good, or force for eeeevil?

my boyfriend was ecstatic at just getting to see the mayor again.

sadly, though, i'm missing a large chunk of buffy's history. i never
watched it until the last coupla episodes last season. i have since
watched the first two seasons on dvd, but season three won't even be out
until 2003, and it's in, what, seventh season? *sigh*

love,
rachel