Buffy banter.

On 9/25/02 5:22 AM, quoth the effervescent microserf88 at yahoo_com at
microserf88 at yahoo_com:

>taped this tonight.  here's hoping the vcr worked.
>cannot wait.

So? Whatdja think?

The new hairstyle gave me pause, but also made me purr. Y'all know of
whom I'm speaking. Yum. And Xander in a suit? Whoohoo! Much was made of
his gaining weight last season (as those unconsciously unhappy about
impending weddings will do)-- but he seems to have been working out over
the summer.

Happy Ysoie. I'll be locked to the TV every Tuesday, now. And did anyone
watch Haunted?