concert

Hi everyone,

I try  not to shill for my concerts (too much) but this one should be a
special night of music.  Robert Deeble will be performing his minimalist
acoustic music, with Ashley Peacock opening, at Trinity House Theatre in
the Detroit area Saturday Night.  Robert doesn't make it out this way very
often, but even more important his CD Earthside Down is simply beautiful.
Comparisons have been made to Nick Drake and Leonard Cohen.  I believe
he's opened for Over the Rhine before and Ashley is a favorite of this
list serv.  More information at www.trinityhouse.org.

If you can't make it Saturday night I know that Robert will be in Grand
Rapids (Calvin College) on Friday Night.

Bill Keith

--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools