Re:Re: moose and squirrel(+ sarah herr)

--- Kylie Wilkerson <kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com>
> Wait...nevermind...I don't know what you look like
> at all. I was thinking of Thurman Allen the 2. :)
> Sorry.

i'm flattered.  i think.

here's hoping you'll put that knowledge to good use on
Saturday night and say hello.  i'll try to keep an eye
out for you (are you working the table that night?
that will make things much easier).

looking forward to being back in dayton, land of my
birth.  and away from school for a bit.

=====