Re: Buffy banter. *spolier possibilities*

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
> So? Whatdja think?

i liked it.  you can always tell when joss writes the
episode.  i especially like the fact that he's letting
them grow up - who knew xander could look so, well,
adult?  not sure how i feel about scoobies, part deux,
but i suppose upn needs to set something up in case
the show ends at the end of this year (or sarah bolts
tos pend time with her new hubbby *shudder*).

spike:  be very curious to see how they handle this.
from next week's preview, it looks like he doesn't
stay loopy long.  at least i hope not.

and i'm glad they didn't just heal willow, that
they're actually going to take the time (i hope) and
show her dealing with what she's become and what she's
done.  and it keeps giles involved, which is good,
too.

good to see all the big bads back.  and rumors are
faith will appear, too. looks like it could be quite
the fun season.

and i picked up the musical soundtrack today.  fun fun
fun.  can't wait for that to hit dvd, somewhere in the
next decade.

> Happy Ysoie. I'll be locked to the TV every Tuesday,
> now.

me too, though i'm, thinking i may have to buy another
vcr.  horrible to have two of my favorite shows on at
the same time (admission:  i also love the gilmore
girls.  can't get enough of that witty banter - or of
lauren graham).

oi with the poodles already!

=====