Re: Goofy Music Videos (no oTr)

HMTMKMKM and video are great - I have the original CD single from 1995!
Oooooo!

The U2 video that really intrigues me is the one for "All I want is you."
With the circus midget who's in love with the trapeze lady, then he falls
off the trapeze but you don't know if he died, or she died, or if it was a
dream. The whole video is very puzzling. I think it qualifies as goofy in a
bizarre sort of way.

Sarah