the art of video

1. Radiohead "Just"

and the rest fall in line somewhere... Bjork "All
is Full of Love" (sheer weird robot Bjork making out
with another robot Bjork), the entire Bjork _Volumen_
DVD, Tool "Schism" "Hush" and basically the entire
_Salival_ DVD, Tori Amos "Caught a Lite Sneeze" "Hey
Jupiter" (US) and "Muhammed My Friend" (with
Maynard James Keenan), the entire Steve Taylor _Movies
From the Soundtrack_ and _Now the Truth Can Be Told_
videos, Sevendust "Angel Son" and "Licking Cream"
(with its neat British music video feel)...

way off-topic...
  fuck.  our A/P manager just told me that she's
resigning, and our boss isn't here at all this week.
this sucks.

Dan

np: tori amos - little earthquakes

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/