Re: totally non-otr but important question

Sorry Tobi I don't know anyone from there, but I'm curious how many OtR fans
are there in Europe or other countries besides the U.S. and Canada? I have a
penpal in Germany who got a laugh from the name "Over the Rhine." I also
sent a CD to my friend in Nicaragua. . .Yes I'm busy making OtR converts :D
And I love meeting people from new and exotic locations.

Sarah
"No hablo espaņol."
"Aber, ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen."