Re: Listee Offices (was: life spoiling content)

from paul...

>twi,
>will they let you paint your office?
>i'm thinking of painting one of my walls.
>my office can be now seen online at drewvogel.com ...

your office has much more character paul.  but i work w/ quite a
character...so i guess that should suffice.  : )  and they wouldn't let me
paint my walls...at least i doubt it.  i work in a corporate office...yes
the design dept of a corporate office...of which i am the design
director...so one would think i'd have some creative license....but they
seem to like uniformity here.  my personality is far from "uniform"...but
they seem to have accepted that...as long as my product i design keeps
selling! ....  however, i never asked if i could paint the walls...i could
at least paint myself a window!  hmmmm...what scene should i paint in that
window?  the imaginary orchard?  ok everyone...give me some ideas!

                   ~o
                 _' \ <_