OtR Content You'd Wish You'd Ne'er Read

In the "Bruce likes Excel and Access too much department":

Of the original songs from TWHF to Films for Radio, Karin has uttered 10757
words in total.  1905 of them are unique.  1049 of them are only used once
-- including "arctic", which when I was running it through my supercomputer
(actually a crappy old laptop), I was convinced that that was never sang.
But alas, Melancholy Room..

The (the) biggest repeated word was not surprisingly "the"; 458 times.
"angel" and "angels" were used a total of 30 times, in 13 songs.
"Hej" is used 47 times, in one song.
"Jesus" - 13 times.

Here's some good trivia to play at home:  Can you name the 13 Over the Rhine
songs that use the words "angel" or "angels"??  I could think of a few only,
and was surprised at the others.  But then remembered when I read through.
Answers at the bottom of this electronic transmission.

.
What else is shakin this perfect Ohio day?
.
It's quiet in here.
.

here are my two favorite haiku (just to take up space).  Haiku probably
aren't supposed to be titled, but big deal.

"Unlucky 13"
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 and 10
11 12 thir