Re: iseegenius (not quite so)

---"Matt Poyner" wrote:

<><>I thought everyone knew this about the movie...
<><>I tend to generally agree with David when it comes
to movies/spoilers.<><>

I can agree with putting in the subject header: Signs
(may contains spoilers)...

I don't watch much TV but read about the alien theory
in the paper -- therefore, I was lead to believe it
was a well known.

<><>However, I certainly would have responded a little

more kindly than David did. Since I've joined this
list, I've seen no shortage of rudeness and it's kind
of depressing to excitedly open an email, looking
for a brief respite from the daily grind, only to see
someone doused with gasoline and then have a match
tossed at them.<><>

totally agree!

Nyte,

=====
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." -- Speaker Unknown