Re: Hi i am a new list member

Title: Re: Hi i am a new list member

hi patty. welcome to the list. lots of good folks here, and there’s even some good conversation about otr now and then. I admit that I’m a little concerned about one thing:

“Since discovering over the rhine, my stress level dropped excessively. “

patty, this has me worried. if your stress level drops too excessively low, you may decide to quit your job, stay home and post to the list all day. this is a documented side effect of their music, though virgin still refuses to put proper warnings on the labeling. not that there’s anything wrong with quitting your job, either. just try to spread it out over a couple of years so that you find a balance between work (ew) and otr (aaahh).

happy listing,

nathan yaem
(yet another english major)